Kanave Kanave





mounamaana maranam onru uyirai kondu ponathe
uyaramaana kanavu inru tharaiyil veezhnthu ponathe

[a quiet death that took my life...
a lofty dream which has fallen to the ground...]

thisaiyum ponadhu...thimirum ponadhu
thanimai theeyile vaadinen
nizhalum ponadhu nijamum ponadhu
enakkul enaye thedinen

[my direction is gone, the pride is gone
in the fire of loneliness, i am wilting away
the shadow has gone, the truth has gone
i'm searching for myself within]

kanave kanave kalaivatheno
karangal ranamai karaivatheno
ninaive ninaive araivatheno
enathu ulagam udaivatheno

[dreams, dreams, why do you fade?
crushed hands, why do you dissolve?
memories, memories, why do you sting?
my world, why is it breaking?]

kangal rendum neerile
meenai pola vaazhuthe
kadavulum pen idhayamum
irukutha ada illaya

[my eyes are wet,
living like the fishes,
god and women's heart
do they exist or not?]

oh oh..
naanum inge valiyile
neeyum ango siripile
kaatril engum thedinen
pesi pona vaarthaiyai

[i am here in pain
you are there in joy
searching in the winds
for the spoken words]

ithu niyayama manam thaanguma
en aasaigal athu paavama..

[is this justice, will the heart stand a chance?
my desires, are they pitiful?]

kanave kanave..
karangal ranamai..
ninaive ninaive araivatheno
enathu ulagam udaivatheno



[dreams, dreams...

crushed hands...
memories, memories, why do you sting?
my world, why is it breaking?]

For many reasons...this song is constantly in my head...
Always...non-stop...playing back the words and music again and again...

Almost each and every line resonates with my heart's feelings...
If only...that person would understand...or listen to this song...

Each time I listen to this song, it reminds me of all the sad memories...
But despite it's sadness, it is somehow soothing...


adioz
~shakti~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blekk...

updaaaates!

hols are ending