hols are ending

despite the fact that i had two weeks of hols, i pretty much neglected my blogs...but thanks to my friend, the neglect was quite minimal.

therefore, my thanks to my friend alvin.
mikka nandri un atharavinal...
hehehe

nyways...to sum up my hols...
i would say that it has been pretty pathetic.
even though i had planned so much, most of it remained as plans and nothing more.this shows what a lazy ass i have.
and this is definitely not good if i want to further my studies in the medical field.
dumb ain't it?
but hey, i do know potential...sadly,i would say it's my own fault that i have not been living up to it.
it's true what my parents have said, i have this warped tendency to blame others for my circumstances...then again...some are actually due to other people. but now, i do take responsibilty for what i do.
seriously.
there are some tweakings to be done, but the progress is good so far.
however, i feel that i can actually make more improvements.
thus, i thought that i should actually write dowm some goals, but due to past experience ~ results weren't that good.
so i am kinda out of ideas at the moment...
both for this blog and my life ;P
anyhow, tomorrow is the very last day of my last hols for this year.
so i sincerely hope that i would be able to regularly post my blogs...

adioz
~shakti~

Comments

freddie said…
Ei katachi...Thx 4 da compliment..but u were oni seen towards d evenings online..so wat have u been doin the whole day:Popg

Popular posts from this blog

blekk...

updaaaates!