happy birthday to me



I just turned 24...


I guess this hasn't been the easiest time yet for me...
It's THE AGE where you should have already sorted your life out, know which direction to go, plan when you're getting settled down & stuff...
But for me, I think I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere.

1. I haven't finished my degree
2. Things haven't been smooth sailing with my significant 'otter'
3. The degree I'm is nothing related to my passion, albeit it is a degree that I do want and am interested in. *i know I'm weird in that way*
4. I'm still jobless a.k.a still dependent on someone financially
5. Unable to pursue my passion because I don't have the finances either.

So yeah. As much as I'm grappling with all these, I just wanna be thankful today for the things have been going okay for me so far.

1. My parents ~ they've been pretty great 'cos they've let me do some things my own way
2. My family ~ they're always around and keeping check on me so that I'm safe :D *you gotta love protective cousins and super-sporting aunties at times :P*
3. My friends ~ who've been through this one heck of a year with me. I know what a lousy company I have been all this while. 
4. Myself ~ I guess I'm learning to cope better with loneliness, although it still sucks. I like being alone sometimes, but not lonely...so I'm still trying to balance it out.
5. My significant 'otter' ~ I know i put this the last, but then again you're one of the best ;)
As much as I have so much coming to terms with our current situation, I still love you. I sincerely hope things will get better, cos I really hate being so far away from you.

And to the birthday celebration that almost didn't happen...
This will be one heck of a day that I won't forget.
At the end of the day, I'd say, it's you guys who matter to me. 
I'm just glad that I spent the day with you guys. 

3 cheers to:
~the 'prof' x who lurves me so much (and denies it at times) and makes me her guinea pig at times :P
~the darling who's always possessive over me & my scandalous nature
~the telepathic-evil-genius who reads my mind & finishes my sentences + vice-versa
~the cuddle-bunny with the horns and pitchfork in hand (who's a true gemini btw)
~the teletubby whom i disagree with often and yet have so much in common

I swear the past one year has been a crazy roller coaster 

And this marks my entry back into the blogging world..!!
(I know I've gotta brush my blogging skills, cos it's been awhile now...but I'll be back in action soon!)


adioz
~shakti~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blekk...

updaaaates!

hols are ending