insomnia again....



i cant sleeeeeppppppppp!!!!!
apart from the constant itching no thanks to annoying mosquitoes...
my mind doesnt seem to want to go into hibernate mode
(scumbag brains)
n so here i am...
unable to sleep
staring at the white screen
listening to some of my fave melodies...
so much for having a dash of the rum :P

yeah, in case no one knew..
i drink.
but i absolutely hate beers.
i love hard liquors instead.
makes no sense...
but yeah, that's me..

anyways...despite having a small dash of it mixed with my hot choc..(choc helps me sleep, so i thought adding the rum might get me to doze of faster...it worked previously)
but unfortunately...im still awake...for the past 2 hours.. =_=
and i have an 8am class...
i'm so screwed...*sigh*

adioz
~shakti~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blekk...

updaaaates!

hols are ending