a super duper long update...

~chaotic as ever~



ohkay.....
so for the updates....

my life in kl sucks alot...
but thank god the lectures n lecturers are cool...
which unfortunately is not gonna last long...(will explain in abit)

and then there was chinese new year...
for which we had a glorious week off...wheee~
and for that i went to penang...wohoooo~
and i got to meet 'someone' :D
after sooo long...*sigh*

and soon after that i got the major blindsiding revelation that im gonna be moving...
not even to another state...but another freaking COUNTRY!!
bleaghhh...(this is wat i meant its not gonna last long :[ )

then came my birthday...it turned out to be a normal day...
for which i had loads of wishes...that was one of the few highlights of my day...
and the 2nd one was that my friends took me out for one of my fave italian food shop... humble chef...
i was hoping that 'someone' would come n meet me on this special day...but unfortunately he could not....then again, i didnt have high hopes because i noe fate always has a hand in messing up my wishes... ;[

but later that weekend...on a saturday...something fun happened...
on that afternoon, we had a freshmen lunch-thingy going on for the juniors...
and we (the second year students from penang) got invited...no, i take that back...we were 'persuaded' to go for the lunch...because, we had kept evading the invites while we were in penang....but we ended up having fun...having dressed up in the academic robes and all...
and that nite, my darling classmates(the ones who have been with me since in penang; there are 8 of us altogether) decided to throw a surprise birthday party for me...
and i didnt even realise a single thing...
that's how good their planning was....and it was an awesome nite :D

after that...all things had been abit ho-hum-ish...
till this week...
'someone' is around this side of the city for his training and visited me yesterday...
2day was supposed to a round two....
but unfortunately we could not meet up...
disappointment is an understatement...
i know it's not his fault...but i cant help but feel depressed ;(
i hope we'll get to meet up again 2moro...before he leaves for his hometown...

that's the update so far...

adioz
~shakti~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blekk...

updaaaates!

hols are ending