Valentine's day escapade ~ update

~ happy valentine's day love ~


i noe this has been quite a while, but i thot i'd update it anyways...
cos it was a cool trip (well, only up to valentines day)...

originally, i was supposed to spend a whole week back at home during CNY and therefore i had planned to go home on sunday...but i had taken the ticket for sat... ;P

my CNY hols gt busted and i only had up to tuesday off...
i was tempted to cancel my "outing"...but then i thot, wat the heck...it's my wish...it's not like i will get another chance like this...

and true enuff...it was worth it ;)

the itenary for that weekend:

Saturday:-
1. board bus frm my place to KL
2. reached pudu( but was pretty lost there ;|)
3. my dear bestie came to get me ;) *that was a highlight* ;)
4. we went for a tamil movie 'Goa'...it was seriously superb!!!
5. and then he sent me off to the ktm station - where i was off to my next destination...for the nite
6. i took the train n then hopped onto a bus to go to my friend's place in Nilai ;)
7. wat made it special was that, he is the guy that i love the most (bt due to circumstances, i noe i cant be with him)
8. we spent some time 2gether after a long while...(mind u, nothing happened...plus, he doesnt noe that i have feelings for him)

~and thus ends saturday~

Sunday:-
(Valentine's dayy)
1. we were watching Friends (the series)...n we had a gud laugh...
2. fell asleep
3. woke up for b'fast
4. and then i headed home...
*with a heavy heart*

and home is where my troubles began...check my other 'emo' blog for details on that... ;P

adioz
~shakti~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blekk...

updaaaates!

hols are ending