You Are My December...



‘Twas a hazy feeling...
I knew not where I was or how I got there...
All I could see around me was a green hillock that rose ahead of me and a rush of people were on the way downwards...as I was looking from face to face, trying to find someone I know.

I saw you.

The last person I had expected to see at that time...you appeared to have aged, yet still very much the same...with the same smile as I had always seen...
You had seen me and you were making your way towards me. Unable to stop myself, I too had started to walk towards you...smiling bashfully, not knowing how else to react.

As you were a few paces from me, suddenly, you lurched forward, falling.

My heart had stopped!

For a moment; it seems like an hour watching you falling to your knees. I was instantly by your side, catching you before you fell. Holding you close to me this was but a dream. All I could remember is praying hard so that I would not lose you, while trying to hold back my tears. You tried your best to reassure me that you were okay, but I could feel the racked breaths that you were taking in. That was when I leant and whispered to your ears, 

“You are my December”...

And I woke up, with such pang of sadness and almost in tears; with these words playing on my lips...not knowing what it meant or why I had said that to you...but all I knew was that I never ever wanted to lose you.


adioz
~shakti~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blekk...

updaaaates!

hols are ending