completely clueless...again!




Oh the LORD!!!
why why why??

just when i think i have sorted myself out...and bam!
then comes another prob/issue/situation/whatever you name it to come and bug my life...
Why this KOLAVERI??

bleagghh...
mini updates:

1) new sem has started, almost half way thru and i'm still struggling with the schedule
(dammit woman! 6 weeks in and i still feel like its the 2nd week =_=)

2) i've failed a subject last sem, and previous sems before...and the outlook doesnt look good this sem either...yet :(

3) i still feel soooo clutterfied...with so many things not just in my room, but in my head too...
the room clutter doesnt help either...

4) my dear ex is sooooo overly attached with me (i think!) - does more than 2 calls a week count? cos that's what he's doing...and that its annoying me.
(WE BROKE UP! Get that in your head you douche!)

5) oh yeah, i'm failing in my assignments too :(
(talk about being messed up)

6) i'm ending this list here. i dowanna go on anymore...


adioz
~shakti~



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blekk...

updaaaates!

hols are ending