Asante sana squash banana, wewe nugu mimi hapana...

A random post...


Awhile back, I came across this video...


...while I was looking for one of the lion king quotes...
I had wanted to tell someone about something, and therefore I needed to find the quote to make sure I don't misquote it...
But in the end, it was different from what I originally thought it was...

I thought it said >> remember, who you are, the one true (insert adjective)... etc.
*but I was wrong
The original quote>> remember, who you are. you are my son, the one true king.
Not much wrong, but it wouldn't have given the same effect to what I had wanted to write for someone.

Anyways, that's when I started searching for the 2nd video...because I had come across it in one of the image searches.




The reason why i searched for the 2nd video was because it made me think about myself and what I have been going through so far. And the best part, this realization came from an old and well loved Disney cartoon.
What I've learnt so far:

1. You can't change the past
2. The past can hurt
3. But you can CHOOSE to run from it...or learn from it.

I just hope that I'll be able to face stuff I have been avoiding so long.

And here's a bonus...
The meaning for the title..
Enjoy!





adioz
~shakti~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blekk...

updaaaates!

hols are ending