Sunday, March 25, 2012
why?
feeling quite lost and blur...
i dont even know what have to do anymore..
everything seems to be urgent and blown out of proportions..
i dont know what i am supposed to do...
i feel like such a fool..
a dunce...
i feel as like questioning myself for all that i am going through now..
i keep asking myself, if all this is worth or not..
i don't know who to ask...
i feel like such a failure...
time itself is going against me...
especially when that is one of the things that i need the most...
why?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Restarting
To be honest, I'm not sure what I'm doing with my life anymore. Seems like I'm hitting a downward spiral again. Here goes nothin...
-
Each time I see you You take my breath away When I talk to you The butterflies get in the way Why? When we talk, It feels like fo...
-
I can't stop grieving over you. Its been months now... Since the relationship between us has died. But you're still too blin...

No comments:
Post a Comment