Saala Khadoos!

Dear Khadoos,

Muhje nahin jaane ki kabse itna mushkil ho jaayege...
Tumko batane ke liye.. mere dil ka sachchi baat..
Lekin ye kabhi nahin hua na?

Dear Khadoos, 
Why? Why you? Of all the people I've met, why is it that you're the only one who gives me butterflies in my stomach? Why only you who doesn't make sense, and yet you're the most sensible being in my life?

Why you, who are not the most patient listener, and yet you seem to get me? You know what to say even when I don't make sense. 

Dear Khadoos, 
I really don't know where this will go. I know I already have feelings for you. I think it has always been there since I met you. And I still don't know why. 

Perhaps I should not have met you. 

Dear Khadoos, 
I don't understand why I feel this way for you. Neither are you the listener that I crave, nor are you the talker I can find myself having conversations with. And yet, why does my heart keep tugging its way to you?

Dear Khadoos, 
I question myself everyday, and still cannot find the answer. 
Why? Why you? What is it about you that keeps me from turning away and finding my right person?

I can see so much cons if ever I choose to be with you, and yet my mind rejects all these and just sees you, as you.

You ignore me, you don't give a fuck about how I feel from time to time. You don't acknowledge my presence every now an then, all of the same things that I do to you too so that I keep my distance. And yet, it doesn't seem like the feelings are diminishing.

Why Khadoos? Why you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blekk...

updaaaates!

hols are ending