dear ssg,
this is my last letter for you.

i'm writing you this letter because. there's so many things left unsaid between us. so many questions in my mind that may never go away...

why did you give up? was i too difficult?
why did you let me go? was it because i was too time consuming?
weren't you the one who came after me? did you become bored of me?
did you not promise to be there with me no matter what? did our promise expire?
why did you stop spending time with me? did you find better people?
why did you stop sharing your life with me? weren't you the one who asked me to share my life with you?
what happened? why changed? was it me or you?

questions after questions after question...
constantly in my mind...
all because you kept silent...

i kept my promise,but you didnt.
why did i become an option when you were my priority?
i guess i'll never know why or what happened...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

of all things said and done...i know i will not regret our rship...
but what i will regret is..
holding on too long when u had already let me go much earlier...

why couldnt you even tell me??
you said you knew this was coming!!
then why didnt u effing make an effort??
for all that's the least you could have done was to put in some sort effort that i had been putting in for our rship.
but u just didnt care. all you wanted to worry about was your work, your college, and your photography. you didnt even have time for your own family!
even i could see that even from afar...but can you??
i guess u have become to consumed in your own world...
and what about me?? your supposed partner??
all i ever wanted was to love and feel loved.
was that too much to ask?
everyday, i wished that you would somehow remember me and come back to me...
i guess...deep down in my heart i knew...
it will never happen as long as you're stuck in your own world.

i guess it's time for me to wake up from this dream instead.
the more i stayed in it, the more it was turning into a nightmare.

as much i'd want to stay and fight on,
i dont think i have the energy anymore
or the heart to take more pain beyond this..

sometimes, i'd keep wishing for you to come back.
but i know that i'll never love you the same way again.

i hope you find peace in whatever you're doing
goodbye.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blekk...

updaaaates!

hols are ending