Letter to my parents...

a letter that i'm gonna write today...which only god and time will tell if u get to see this letter or not...

Dear Amma & Appa,

i want to apologise to both of you for all my behaviours for the past 22yrs of my life...
now i know how is that you view me  - a selfish ingrate, something that i never saw myself as...
thank you for showing how i have behaved all this while...

i'm sorry that all these years i have lied so much to you...about so many things, my feelings, my life, my opinions, my true self...

i'm sorry for not being the child that you've always wanted me to be...

i'm sorry always asking and not giving back...

i'm sorry for always promising to do things, but in the end i never do it...

i'm sorry for disappointing you...

i wish i could explain everything that has happened...

but i realised that it will only sound like excuses...

all i can say for now is that...i'm sorry...

love,
your daughter...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blekk...

updaaaates!

hols are ending