bla..bla..bla..





hmm...
feeling like my life has become so much more complicated over the past couple of months...
i think i need to start simplifying...

and i'm planning to start that with my blogs...
cos, somehow, this will give me a headstart *i think* :P
but anyways, i'm just using the blog as an excuse for my procrastination..
i noe there hasnt been updates for a fair bit...
that's thanks to my super emo-fied moods...

i think i wud have burst into tears each time i had written *yeah, it was that bad*
so, i thought it wud be best to keep aways, *so that i wouldnt be caught teary-eyed actually*

nyways, i figured its time get rid of all the extra stuff...n start afresh...*tho end of sept is rather an odd time to start afresh* :P

so, i'll be back to update what's been happening soon...

adioz
~shakti~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blekk...

updaaaates!

hols are ending