If you think I have changed, think again...



i wrote this as a dedication for a friend...
whom i have known for so long....
the reason i wrote this was because of what she had written on her fb status.
yes, i know it may not be related to me
but conscience does prick you know...
so yeah...

(dedicated to someone)

______________________________________


If you think I have changed, think again.

Things don't happen without a reason.

Maybe it's you.

Maybe it's not.


If you've got a problem with that, then deal with it.

Or ask me directly.

This is me.

You should know better.

Especially of all people.

I've always been there for you.

But you took me for granted.

And now you're complaining??!

I don't like having to wait/feeling second best/being an option for you when I had made you one of my priorities...

I'm still around anyway...


I used to make efforts to just spend time with you.

But you never appreciated it.

In fact you demanded more.

Even though you know I have already given up my precious time.

Just for you.

But no amount of my time was ever enough for you.

Never enough.


So this time, I can't make you my priority.

Not when I had been let down by you.

Not once.

Not twice.

But on many occasions.

Especially when I needed a friend.


So don't get jealous when you see me chillin' with other people.

I don't question you or sulk when you do.

My friends have been there for me.

They still are.

And they don't judge me based on the amount of time I spend with them.

They treat me as I am.

That's what friends are for.

Non-judgemental/Accepting...

Of your flaws/plus points/quirks/whatever fits.


But to you, I am invisible.

Most of the time.

Like when you have other friends.

There are exceptions.

I do not deny.

Such as when you have something to whine about.

I don't treat you like my complaint/grouse box.

Why do you treat me that way then?

Sure, I know I do complain to you about certain things.

But not always.


I understand that you too need someone to talk to.

We're all human after all.

But there comes a point when it becomes too much.

When you don't give time for me as well.

That is why I feel that I have to move away.

To keep myself sane.

To stop myself from saying things to you that I might regret.


Don't get me wrong.

I still miss you very much.

Too much.

I keep wishing for the times when we had no worries.

When we could just laugh away all the cares.

A time when we still were on a talking basis.

I still miss you no matter what.


I just hope you understand.

I'll always be there for you.

Even though it won't be as how it used to be.

I too have responsibilities now.

As you do too.

But as I did, I will make time for you.

You always have been in my life.

I don't want that to change.


I miss you. Very much.

Take care.


Sincerely,

Suhan


P.S

to those who actually read through the whole thing, thanks..you've got too much free time =P


And to the one who i meant it to, i hope you read it through.

I'm sorry..but this is the only way i know that i can get through what i want to say.

Sorry if i hurt ur feelings...

And yes, I do know when you actually mean about me in the stuff tat you say...

like i said, u noe me well...i too know you... ;)



adioz
~shakti~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blekk...

updaaaates!

hols are ending