yay for me...nott!

so much for sleeping in actually...
i do get my extended sleep now that the 'verbal confrontation' had taken place...it was not much of a confrontation..seriously...
just one retort...and they're upset...more like mom was upset...it was not like i aimed the retort at her...i was replying to my dad.

seriously, who wouldnt get pissed off if u need to go to the bathroom so desperately...and that's when ur parents wanna give u THE lecture...
i mean come on lar...u gotta be kidding me...as it is i had been woken up from my 'beauty' sleep...and then u wanna lecture me??

for goodness sake lar, what is so upsetting bout my retort and my tone of voice?
my dad asked me to wake up earlier.
to which i replied - "and do what? meditate is it?"
obviously my brain wasnt working at that stage...
reply was to my dad, but mom got upset...really weird lar...after that i didnt wanna say anything to her...she was giving me the cold shoulder as she always does when she gets mad at me...

adioz
~shakti~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blekk...

updaaaates!

hols are ending