Feeling bored and ignored


i dunno why…
i’m just feeling as though i’m good for nothing…
seriously…
the last couple of days passed in lethargy…
which got worse today…

i haven’t exactly doing stuff that i want…
especially today…

and with friends, i feel like im at an information centre…they call/talk to me only when they want something, or want me to do a favour…
i mean, isn’t there anyone who’ll appreciate me for me…
i know i make it a point to keep in touch with friends…
now i feel what my mom said is right…i’ve been making myself look like a fool…
with the words ‘Gullible’ written on my forehead!

for goodness sake, please don’t treat me like this…
i don’t do this to you guys…
and i wouldn’t do this to you…ever!

it’s these kinda times that i wish i had someone…
a special someone…
whom i can just pour my heart out…and not be judged…

adioz
~shakti~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blekk...

updaaaates!

hols are ending