AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

aaaaoooooooouucccccchhhhhh!!!

im beginning to hate blood tests!!
i used to think it's just a prick, and you would get it done and over with.
but nooooo~
you under-experienced lab assistants and nurses can't even get the blood out of me in a single prick!
seriously!!
not one, but 2-3 times until they finally get my vein n draw the blood out!!!
sickening...

and i thought i had to take only one test...and at the most maybe, two for a confirmation...
i had to take three!!! make it 3 and a half cos the 1st time around, they prick me a few times and they COULD NOT get any blood!!
small veins it seems!
my foot!!!
then, because they didn't have the "right equipment"" a.k.a. some 'butterfly needle', they asked me to come back in two days time. when i went 2 days later, it turned out to be a busy day. i had to wait pretty long. finally, sometime later, my mom's student, who is working as a lab assisstant decided to do it. she too had trouble. but in the end, she managed to get some blood out of my left arm. that took 2 pricks all in all.

after that, my mom abit on the paranoid edge due to my results (dont even ask)...she finally decided to consult my friend's mom - she's a nurse btw. so she asked me to come to the house at 6.30am so that she could draw some blood and send it to the haemotology dept. this was my 2nd blood test.

though unfortunately, she encountered the same prob...but she told me the reason was due to my veins being deep....she had pricked my left arm twice but no blood...a couple of mins later...i felt giddy...and i blacked out..
bleahhhh...so embarrassing...especially cos im not the type of person who is afraid of blood. in fact, i even prefer to watch when im being pricked. call me weird, but that's how i am.
anways, she made me lie down for a bit, and then took blood from my right arm.

once i got back home, i told my mom about what happened. so, she decided that i should just stay home and rest instead of going for my 3rd round of blood test at the lab. oh yea, forgot to mention that i had to fast approximately 9 hours for the blood tests.

bleaagh...anyhows, mom made me eat 'proper' breakfast and then get some sleep. sigh. that was good.

and finally 2day, i went for my 3rd round. oh boy, it was bad again.
another lab assistant-guy was around. my mom had mentioned to him that i had taken a blood test yesterday. and so i thought i'd better tell that it would be easier if he took blood from my right arm.
but nooo~, he thought he'd try my left am first!!!
bleagh. again 2 pricks on my left arm!!! how annoying is that??!!
and finally he did switch over to my right arm. and guess what? blood flowed easier. grrrrrrrr...
fc rnubvecibwjnslkmjiwuecvyf
i got no words....

here's 2 pix of my arms ;(

my left arm (mega bruised)
















my right arm (not too bad)

adioz
~shakti~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blekk...

updaaaates!

hols are ending