how i wish...

how i wish someone wrote me a poem as beautiful as this...
this was written by my friend alvin...


were he not a friend of mine,
gladly i would reply;
im ready to be yours,
till the day i die.
______________________________

Never Have I Seen A Girl


Never have I seen a girl

Who's beauty shines through the world

Who has the most beautiful, tender, gorgeous face

Who looks so good, she makes my heart race.



She has the prettiest, most sparkling, dazzling eyes

It'll make you think she's from some place high

An angel from above, you would think

I hope someday, our hearts will link.



Never have I seen a girl

Who's sweetness is known throughout my world

Who has the biggest, kindest, sweetest heart

Who is so great, I'd never want to part.



She's the nicest girl I've ever met

Makes me feel great, for sure, that's a bet

She picks me up when I'm falling down

Making sure I don't make a frown



Well, it's getting close to the time

To tell that girl I want her to be mine

SUPRISE! This nice girl is you

Oh I hope to hear, "I love you too!"



adioz
~shakti~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blekk...

updaaaates!

hols are ending