the holiidaays are back again...part 1

ok, i know i keep switching between my blogs because i like to keep my blog contents organised...or so i thought it was...turns out, it keeps leaving big gaping holes between topics due to the fact that when i write each time, my mood is different.
to show what im actually ranting on about:

my two blogs are:
1.ek pagli ki kahani(this one)
2.life just is...

my first blog is just for posting my random thoughts at any point of time...more along the lines of what is "happening" in my life...since 'kahani' means story...

but my second one is more of where i can actually rave and rant about all the unjustified happenings or anything that just puts me in a crappy mood and i feel like cursing/slapping/kicking/strangling/murdering someone or something (i dont care for the fact that u cant kill an inanimate object) lolz.
anyways...so thanks to that, my blogs now are actually all over the place instead of it being organised the way i wanted it to be...can this get any complicated??

hopefully it doesnt..or else i might just scrap this whoe blog thing and go back to writing my journal. no, i dont like diaries...it makes people think that i want to hide stuff from them when i really do.(does it make sense?)

as in, if they know its a diary, all the more people are inclined to steal it and try to catch a glimpse at what might you have written about them - the good, the bad, the gossips!

anywaays...now that all my crazy exams and assessments are over, i can finally enjoy my two weeks of break in peace. but not uninterrupted. i can be sure of that.

thanks to having mommy dearest and my bro as my housemates (no, im still not kidding) its not going to be smooth sailing. rest assured, to my readers i will post regularly during this break.

(i think i have readers - either that, or im just feeling over the top whilst in delusions that i do have some readers, apart from me)



now...to the topic!

the holidays are back again...and there were so many things that had happened beyond my usual reality...(yep, not my dreams)

for starters, i know this is lame but...i took the bus on my own for the first time from the glen shopping mall!

and im feeling so proud about this is because finally my mom is learning to loosen her grasp on. yes...she's has not yet let me go. (how pathetic is that?) mom was being slightly more than paranoid to let me go to and fro by myself, so she decided to drop me of at the mall when she went to work.

- sorry mom, but it high time you actually did let me go....after all im 19!
yes, im freaking NINETEEN, going on TWENTY!
and apart from that minor happiness, the next one was just about coming last nite.

well, the reason why i went to the mall ALONE was to get some stuff for the party i was going to that night. why i was so adamant on going on my own was to get the stuff without having my mom telling me not to waste money, or have my brother keep complaining that he is bored! i was at the mall two nights before this and that is exactly what happened.

anyways, i was hyped up about that...and i had great fun, not rockin fun sense, just a good time without particular annoyances.
stuff that i bought were:
1. a purple top
2. cosmetic brush set
3. eyeshadows
4. a necklace to go for the top
5. a gift for mom

i wrote this last nite(29/6/08), but i could not post it till today no thanks to the internet which was giving problems. (it still is by the way)
thankfully, i am able to access blogger though.

i will post part two tomorrow because im just too pissed of now with my laptop, it's giving me crazy problems. will elaborate those too tomorrow.
adios.

~shakti~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blekk...

updaaaates!

hols are ending